Logos and Corporate Identity
Logo and corporate identity are essential elements of a unique and recognizable brand. What we bring to the table is 30 years of experience in creating memorable brands.
What makes a good logo?
When creating a logo, we anticipate how the logo and its elements can be used for corporate identity as well as marketing materials (both print and digital). We are the designer of choice for the majority of our clients because we ensure seamless brand presentation across all channels.
- Appropriate to your industry
- Practical for various applications (displays properly on a pen as well as building, readable in black and white and colour combinations, etc.)
- Designed using appropriate colour combinations – good contrast for accessibility purposes and cost-effective production
Graphic Standards Manual
A Graphic Standards Manual is provided at the end of the project containing important guidelines for proper use of a logo and also outlining essential elements of a brand’s visual identity. The manual consists of the following components:
- Logo design
- Logo elements and its proportions and relationships
- Proper logo use and variations
- Logo fonts
- Colour swatches
- Business card design
- Letterhead and invoice template
- Sample logo applications
Our old logo needed a new modern look and Genuweb did a great job delivering exactly what we needed. The new Chamber logo is simple and sophisticated and we are so happy with it. Andrea really cared to understand the Chamber, and spent the time educating us about what is important when redesigning a logo all the while taking our requirements into consideration.
Genuweb cares about their clients and their image and it shows in the quality of their work.