What has your website done for your business?
Chances are it can do much more.
We have reviewed hundreds of websites and helped a wide range of companies establish a successful, revenue generating web presence. Our website audit can identify problematic areas and provide specific recommendations for improvements. When reviewing an existing website we conduct the following analysis:
- Find out why your website does not appear in the top positions of search results
- Identify technical issues that prevent your website from performing well in organic search results, and receive a list of the necessary structural, informational and functional improvements
- Discover what your target audience is looking for and modify your website content to fit their needs
Website Usability Evaluation
- Identify usability issues that pose problems for your visitors
- Improve website structure and content
- Add calls to action and increase conversions
- Improve your site’s business performance
- Enhance website accessibility and SEO
Analysis of Business Effectiveness
- Discover why your website does not generate leads
- Receive a list of necessary content and functionality improvements
- Find out how you can modify your website to fit the needs of your target audience
- Put your website to WORK for your business!
Web Accessibility Analysis
- Find out if your website meets AODA requirements
- Receive a quick review or a comprehensive report
- Find out if your website can be modified to meet AODA standards or whether website redesign will be necessary
- Avoid penalties for non-compliance with AODA
The beauty of the Bruce Trail and our hiking programs can best be explained in photos and creative layouts of nature at its best. We were amazed at the captivating results when the site was completed!
Genuweb has extensive experience in e-commerce and payment systems which we took full advantage of in our research for our hike calendar and member registration options.
They exceeded our expectations in every way, from excellent client service, staying on-time and on-budget to developing a site that will help us grow our membership.